background

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Queen of Everything

Mary Englebreight has it right.  The Queen of Everything.  I made this little cutie a few years ago and it adorns my desk area.  It amazes me that something so terribly simple can make me smile.  It can literally give me a boost when I need it most and make me realize that I am indeed the queen of everything about ME!
I have been wonderously busy these last few weeks.  I am pretty sure that I could totally live in my craft room!  I guess it is a good thing that I have children who need me and make me walk away from my craftiness sometimes.  I have been impatiently waiting for the new things to arrive from CHA.  Karrie, owner of Scrapp n' Savvy ordered so much.  It feels like Christmas to a child!  Finally, some of the new things rolled in yesterday.  Thank you Mr UPS man!!!!  First up was some of the new Teresa Collins stuff.  It is really cute but I did not buy any, yet.  I had my sights set on some other goodies.  So....
 These are mini bottle brush trees.  So amazingly cute.  I wanted them the minute I saw them at the Melissa Frances booth.  I have some serious plans for these little cuties.
And these.  Oh my!  These are resin pieces, again Melissa Frances, that come in a variety of shapes.  Totally in love with all the frames.  These are not huge as you might be able to see my thumb at the top of the picture.  You can stain them, distress ink them, paint them......oh so much goodness!  I can see the frame on the front of an album or part of a mixed media canvas.  I just can't even tell you the detail on these.  And so many to choose from.  Stop by the store to see them all.  And the paper.  Oh the paper......bought some of that too......my imagination runs over!

Check back.......I have some more fun to share later this week..........

No comments:

Post a Comment