background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I can hardly wait!!

I am so excited!  I am going to teach a class at Scrapfest in Louisiana at the end of the month!  I finished my project yesterday and it is up on the website now.  I thought I would share a little pic with ya'll though.....

I will show you more of the details at a later date.  It is soooo adorable inside though!  I used the new Bo Bunny Prairie Chic paper along with new petaloo flowers, some Maya Road beauties, and some Tim Holtz embellishments.  I had this in my mind when I saw the papers but sometimes everything comes together better than I imagine.  This is one of those times.  

I hope you adore it as much as I do.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful...Can't wait to see the rest....congrats and have fun your class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri, I am from MAS. I saw your advertisement for your blog and I liked what I saw and how easy is for you to create and play with paper. So I decided to follow you on your blog.
    Come and visit mine one of these days. Embossed feelings

    Good luck in your class!!!!!
    Yiyi

    ReplyDelete