background

Monday, February 18, 2013

Something pretty on a rainy day

A few weeks ago I rearranged my craft room so that I can take advantage of the natural light that streams through the large picture window.  I have a lot of trepidation about it but in the end I was really happy with the changes.  Of course, with changes there comes the battle to make the space work.  I work in a specific way and I guess I am lucky that I can organize my room accordingly.

I love being able to open the windows and let the wonderful breeze blow in.  And so do the kitties!  I'm sure they think I moved everything just for them!  So today, with various storms rolling through, I have really enjoyed the windows.

I thought I would post some pics of the project that I am teaching tonight and maybe bring a smile into your rainy day.
 This is the one we will actually make in class tonight.  Below is the one I originally made for class.  However, since Valentine's day has come and gone I thought it might be better to concentrate on spring.
 I am pretty sure I showed these little cuties in a previous post.  Just wanted to give them some time here before they get added to the Easter project I will make tonight as an extra for the class to see.
Hope your day is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment