background

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scrapfest, here I come!!!

I am so excited about going to Scrapfest!  It is in Covington, Louisiana next weekend (Feb. 28 thru Mar 2) and I can hardly wait.  I will be teaching an adorable mini album using the new Bo Bunny Prairie Chic paper collection. It is truly adorable and the mini was so much fun to make.  Take a look:
 This is the cover and shows all the cute details.  All the wonderful eye candy!!!  A fun clip to hold it all closed.
 A side view showing the pages.  The album is totally interactive.
  Another view of the front cover.
This shows how the pages are interactive.  The mini album has a unique binding system that I will teach you in class.

Are you going to Scrapfest?  I would love to see you in my class!!!  Sign up at the Scrapp n' Savvy website.  

Don't miss the excitement......come see us at Scrapfest!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute album. I hope you will be offering it as one or your classes in the next quarter. I love interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute album. Terri - how do I send you an email? I need to ask you a question about my kit.

    ReplyDelete