background

Saturday, February 9, 2013

just a few cards to make cupid proud!

I am delighted.  I have made all my Valentine cards and it is not even the 13th yet!  I even have the ones to mail completed.  Yeah.  I handmake about 15 cards for this holiday so it can take a little bit of time.  Cardmaking is something I really enjoy.  I get to take little bits of goodness and put them all together on a small mat.....wonderful.  It's also a way I can use up those little pieces of lace that I just can't seem to part with.

I had purchased the Authentique valentine 6 x 6 pad to use in a project.  Reality.....my class happens after Valentine's day.  Ugh.  I had made a really cute project.  So, I became the proud owner of a whole 6 x 6 pad with 3 pieces removed.  What else was I to do.......time to make the cards.
 I just love the simplicity of this one.  A little vintage lace, a vintage postcard, some bling.   Perfect.
 By far one of my favorites today.  Love the new Maya Road pink ribbon here.  I have had the vintage tag for over a year now.  Just some pink yumminess.
 This is actually a huge sticker that I ordered online.  It was a whole sheet of vintage looking postcards of many sizes.  I did not like what the sticker was so I fussy cut what I did like.  What you cannot see in the pic here is that the stamp at the bottom has a gloss finish to it.  Really stands out.
 Simple.  To the point.  Again using some of my vintage finds.  Love the black lace edge.
 Tied for my favorite today.  Love banners.  Love the Maya Road ribbon again.  The Maya Road vintage metal roses are really adorable too.  The little vintage girl in the center is from the Authentique line.
Little boys.  This is for my youngest.  He adores wordsearches and animals.  The Authentique paper was perfect for this.  A little bit of glitz to suit mom and I am done!

Hope you enjoyed these few cards.  Hope it inspired you to get moving on yours!  Next time I will show you my Valentine project that is not going to be a class!

No comments:

Post a Comment