background

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Craziness and a new project

I'm Back!!!!  I am so sorry for not posting this last month or more.  I actually did write quite a few posts but for whatever reason instead of pressing Publish, I pressed Save.  You know what that means?  That means that the posts did not appear here in the blog for you to read.  They were just hanging out in my blogosphere waiting for me to make them "real" posts and not drafts.  So sorry again.

It has been incredibly crazy here, as usual.  A little catch up is in order I think.  Christmas was wonderful as always.  Loved having all my little ducks home!  It still amazes me that I have adults!  The changes in them have been mind blowing and wonderful!  My parents stayed with us all through the holidays and we hated to see them leave.  Mid January I left for an incredible WEEK of creative energy known as CHA.  First time.  Oh my.  It was, well, incredible.  I expected some warm, wonderful weather in sunny Anaheim, California.  But no.  It was cold.  One of the coldest on record.  So cold that Target got some of my hard earned cash in exchange for some warmer clothes!  So cold in fact that I had chapped skin from the biting wind.  Overall, I still had an amazing, memorabe time with Karrie, Tove, and Michelle.  (Remember girls, we are all Princesses!  Ah, Disney is not just for children!)  Came home to a house full of sick children who spent a week running me ragged and pushing all my responsibilities and crafting back.  Finally things are starting to return to normal levels of craziness here.  There is so much more that happened in that month and a half but this gives you a wee bit of life here.

So, on with the project!  This months first class at Scrapp n' Savvy is an unusual mini album using the We R Memory Keepers Antique Chic paper collection.  I have added a bunch of vintage ribbons and trims and also used most of the embellishments from the collection to make this little treasure.  Love that it will hold a 4 x 6 photo without having to trim it.  On to the pictures.....













So, the pics are pretty much out of order.  Sorry.  However, it gives you the idea of the album and the trims.

I am planning of posting regularly from this point on.  I hope you all stay tuned and check back with me.  I have tons of cute projects I want to show you and a video or two.  Keep calm and craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment