background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's almost Christmas

Well, it's almost Christmas.  I am almost done purchasing gifts but still have quite a few that I need to make.  I decided to make some mini albums for some people, aprons for mom, and some other sewing projects as well.  My mother is from a rather large family and we do not exchange gifts.  However, we do exchange small handmade items like mini cakes, scarves, etc....  So this year I am making these amazing 3 D ornaments.  Looking forward to making them.  I don't have any pics yet.  I have pneumonia and it is kicking my butt!  I have about 3 hours worth of energy in a day then I sleep the rest.  My chest feels like an elephant is on it!  I will try to put up some pics today though.  I have several cute projects that I would like to share.

On to January.  I will be teaching classes at Scrapp n' Savvy this year.  It is an amazing place with tons of resources and talented people.  The first "class" I will teach will be part of their sampler.  The sampler is a great way to see the styles of all the teachers and walk away with a completed project.  The price is majorly low (I think $5 ish) and it gets you the class, the product, and a discount on shopping that day.  Awesome! I have encouraged all that I know to sign up by calling 281-288-7289.  Tell them Terri sent you please.  Later in January I will teach the card organizer (shown earlier), February I have a page layout kit and a romantic note card class, and in March I will show an adorable mini for spring break.  Pics of the others to come as time gets closer.  I am really looking forward to teaching at Scrapp n' Savvy.

Ok.  I have to go for now.  The coughing has taken over again.  Check back in again soon.  Will post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment