background

Friday, November 4, 2011

One of my favorites

I love, just love the Bo Bunny Snowfall collection.  I saw it about a month ago and just simply could not wait for it to come out!  I love the colors, the glitz, the snowflakes.....  oh, I could go on and on!!  Well, the lovely Susan who owns Scrapbook Memories where I teach attended a Bo Bunny conference and she gave me the sample pack of the Snowfall papers!!!!!!  Oh joy!  So, here's the first creation:
I will be teaching this on Wednesday, Nov 16.  I have so many ideas for this collection rumbling thru my head!  I don't know but this may be one of those paper hoarding situations :)

Have a great weekend.  I know I will.  I plan to be in my little crazy paper world!

4 comments:

  1. I am starting to make off the page altered things for presents this year and saw this on the Scrapbeach and stopped by. It's lovely. Can't wait to see your next project. If you have time, stop on by my blog if you like?

    http://samatboohockey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,

    This is so cute! You never stop amazing me with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project awesome so love the color.
    Stop by my blog and friend me http://naezbless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album and love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete