background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas music

I love Christmas music.  Really I do.  But not before Thanksgiving!  There is something so wrong when I am buying Thanksgiving turkey and all the fixings and Frosty the snowman is playing throughout the store.   Of course I was singing along with it! (hehehe)

Well, it has been scrappin busy this week.  Unfortunately my class was postponed due to the paper not arriving.  Bummer.  But I have made good use of my time....cleaning my house (yeh!), cleaning my scrap desk (double yeh!), and playing with my kids.  But now back to scrappin.  I started an advent calendar last night.  Many moons ago we had a paper one and it got too beat up when packed away each year.  My big kids that were little then loved it.  So I decided that my little ones "need" one.  I am so excited about it.  There is room for candy surprises and by Dec 25 there will have been an entire nativity brought forth with baby Jesus on the 25th.   I will post pictures when it is finished (maybe tonight!).

I am also trying to get into a few more local shows before Christmas.  Look for the posts.  Also just wanted to say thanks to all of you who are following this.  It is a blessing to have you viewing my creations!

Have a blessed weekend everyone and enjoy our cool (?) weather (I guess it is all relative as it is 70 today).   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment