background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting ready for the new year - already!?!

Yep.  I have to say I am getting ready for the new year.  Well, kind of.  My first class for the new year will be a card organizer.  I figured that in January people want to organize for the coming year.  How many times do you forget someone's birthday or remember it but don't have a card.  Well, this will certainly help. It is organized by month and has space to store cards and also to write down the special dates.


Just showing you the first page.  As you can see there is even a spot to put your stamps!  I will be teaching this class at Scrapp'n Savvy.  If you are interested please give them a call at 281-288-7289.

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your class and I was so disappointed that I couldn't go straight home and finish my organizer. Instead, I spent ALL day today working on it, instead of doing laundry or the floors or ... any of the other boring stuff that I should have been doing. But, instead of being tired, I feel great and love, love, love how my book turned out. And I'm going to start making more of them for gifts! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I look forward to the chance to take more of your classes.

    ReplyDelete