background

Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break!!!!

It's finally spring break here!  Oh, I really am looking forward to this week.  We are headed to the bay for the week for some fun in the sun.  Well, I hope it gets sunny.  Lots of clouds and rain now.  The bayhouse is so much more tranquil than here.  I think it's because I know I don't have to clean until we are leaving versus here I know I have to clean or something else will come up.  Not that the house there gets dirty......well, hopefully you get my drift!

My niece, her husband, and THE BABY are coming too!  Yep, love that little guy and can hardly wait to see him.  Going to have some stinkin' cute pics when we come home.  We have some other friends coming down, some of the kids friends, and possibly another nephew or two!  Woohoo.  Like my hubby says, work at the bayhouse is not work....it's fun!

The hardest part about being there for a week is deciding what art stuff to take.  I have some things there but not much.  I can never decide if I should stick with painting and drawing stuff, scrapbook stuff, or sewing stuff.   I have so many things I want to get done.  I also know that I will want to be outside and with our family too.  And, there is only so much I want to haul up stairs.  So, I have that part of my packing to figure out still.  I know there will not be a post this week but check back the following week.  I will have some pics of the bay to post here.

For those of you locally, check out the Scrapp n' Savvy website.  The sampler is happening at the end of the month and I would love to see you there.  I am excited about my new projects and very excited that I can offer them on Saturdays.  Come on by and get scrap happy!

Be safe on your travels this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment