background

Saturday, August 30, 2014

So sweet!

Today is a stellar kind of day.  I have a post over at Design Memory Craft spotlighting a new mixed media project I made.

We have some friends that have the most adorable kids.  Their little girl has always been a sweetie and is very sweet.   I have had this photo of her taken a few years back that I kept meaning to give to her momma and just kept forgetting to.

Well, now I won't forget.  I decided to make the pic the center of the mixed media project.  There are more pictures on the Design Memory Craft blog today.



Take a quick trip over to their blog at :  Design Memory Craft   and let me know what you think.  The how to and the supply list can be found there as well.

Thanks Bailey for being so darn sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment