background

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oh Lucky Day!

Oh how lucky I am!  I have children of all ages so my Spring Break fun gets spread out over 2 whole weeks!  Yep.  My younger 3 have it this week and my college kids are here next week.  Blessed.  That's all I can say.

But speaking of how lucky I am....Monday March 17 I will be teaching a class on my Oh Lucky Day mini album.  This is a compact bundle of joy.  I can't even begin to tell you how many pics it will hold!

It is just perfect to hold 4 x 6 pics with very little trimming.  This is made with Fancy Pants Oh lucky day paper collection and the colors are so fun; not too pastel; not too bright.  I love the prints.  Anyway, it makes me happy!

So, if you are in town and want to join in on the fun, please visit Scrapp n' Savvy to sign up!

Hope you are as blessed as I!  Have a grand week.

No comments:

Post a Comment