background

Saturday, March 29, 2014

By the Sea

Good morning everyone!  After a fantastic rain storm last night it is going to be a wonderful day!  Cool, crisp and blue sky.

This weekend is the Sampler at Scrapp n' Savvy.  This is always a fun filled event.  Good people, great fun.  If you are in the area, please stop by.  If you can't make it, visit the website to see all the wonderful goodies the teachers have created for you.

I thought I would share a quick picture of one of my mini album classes for this month.
 This not so mini album (it measures in at 8 x 8) is made using the Graphic 45 By The Sea paper collection.  Inside it is full of wonderful goodness with plenty of space for all your summer/beach photos.    I have added fishing net, shells and driftwood from my wanderings on the beach, and some handstamped ribbons to finish this out.  This is just a teaser; check back for more pics as the class gets closer (it's at the end of April).

Hopefully this week I will add one more post of some fun I have been creating.  I have been working on a planner that is covered in mixed media techniques.  Hope to post a pic by Tuesday so please check back.

Until then, enjoy this glorious weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm signed up for this one. This will be my second album. My first was not near as cool as this one! I don't want to miss a chance to make it. Looking forward to April 29.

    ReplyDelete