background

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A little birdie told me

Good morning.  Today is Gecko Galz day for me!  I have had the best time playing with the October images from GG.  Just in case you don't know, each month Gecko Galz has new images and a kit club that has papers, stamps, and other images.  This month they are fall type images and boy are they lovely!  Visit Gecko Galz to see all of the amazing images.

No further ado....

I will apologize for the pics....the sun was bright and shining today!  And unusually fall-like!

For this card I used the fall papers and one of the dominoe images from this month.  The image is just stunning.   I could just dream about being at that exact spot!  I paired the paper and the image with some die cut leaves and fun textile yarns from my stash.

A little birdie told me......I love birds.  Don't know why.  Maybe because they are amazing!  Anyway, there are some of the most adorable bird images this month.  The card pictured below is made with one of the October papers and the precious bird image.  I have layered the paper, corrugated board, ribbon, moss and some bling to create this card.  I really love how it turned out and decided to re-create it for my Thanksgiving cards this year.

And another little birdie.....again using one of the papers and this simple bird image.  This reminds me of the Aspen leaves in Colorado.  So serene.  I double matted the image on cardstock then on top of some die cut leaves.  All of this is placed on top of one of the yummy papers.

Well, a little birdie will always be around here!  I hope you enjoy your fall day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful assortment of Fall cards, Terri! Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful assortment of Fall cards, Terri! Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete