background

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

High Tea and flowers and a FREE STAMP

Gecko Galz always has to best images!  Every month I am blessed to get to play with the images and share some fun projects with you.  This month I chose to work with images for High Tea, florals, and Cinderella!


This card was made using the High Tea paper pack and the High Tea Icon 1 set.  I added the paper for my background then layered the frame over the teapot image.  The frame is adhered with scrap dots giving it lift and dimension.  I also added some stickles around the frame for sparkle!  A delicate bow on the bottom finishes it off.



One of my favorites this month is the Cinderella images!  I chose this vintage looking Cinderella scene from the Cinderella 2 images and combined it with the High Tea paper pack to create this card.  I absolutely LOVE the papers in this set!  Great for cards.  I began with the paper then added a white mat on the lower section.  I added some vintage ribbon along the line of the paper.  The crown was cut on my Cameo (I cut an original in blue and an external offset in white) and blinged with rhinestones.  I then add the image triple matted in the lower corner.



And finally I have this great card to share.  The High Tea Icons 1 has so many cute images,  The teacup with the flowers is one.  I began with the papers from the High Tea paper pack.  I then added a small burlap ribbon around a melon piece of cardstock.  The vintage doily was wrapped on the right edge and then the entire thing was adhered to my base paper.  I added the image using scrap dots to give dimension.  I cut a small tag from the paper pack and stamped "tea for two".  It is dangling from some silk ribbon.  The picture just does not do the image justice.  The colors are amazing and the clarity of the image is stunning.

FREE STAMP!!!!!


A bonus for stopping by today is the FREE stamp above!  The possibilities are endless.

As always, you can find all of the images I have used, and many more, at: Gecko Galz.  You can also stop by the blog for more inspiration from all of the creative design team members: geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com


I hope you enjoyed the cards.  Have a splendid summer day!

6 comments:

  1. Terri, these are gorgeous and so perfect for this month's theme. Great stamp, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. thank you for the free image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Thank you for the image.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are so PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work...I wanted to do something with the cards and no ideas came to me, yours was great !
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete