background

Monday, July 14, 2014

Time for some inspiration

Hello everyone.  I thought I would share some layouts that I completed this past weekend.  I am still working on the never ending Spain album!  Will it ever end?  I hope so.  I made great progress this weekend so it has spurred me on!

I spent Friday and Saturday at a fundraising crop called Kaitlyn's Promise.  I had so much fun!!!!  I saw a bunch of scrapping friends and I truly enjoyed spending my days across from my inspiration buddy Tove!  Just love her talents!

On to the layouts:

This is a simple and quick double page LO.  I just love the turquoise mesh ribbon (May Arts) and the popped up words that I added.


I also added the Prima frame and quote.  It just seemed to fit the picture.  And don't forget about the washi tape - just a little bit it perfect!



This is just a single page LO.  The Bo Bunny paper used for the background had so much dimension that I really did not need to do much.  And can I say again just how much I love my Cameo!  Oh.  It cuts so nicely and I love that I can make an image exactly what I want!


The next 2 are parts of a double LO.  What can I say?  I grabbed a bunch of my favorite antique ephemera pieces, ribbons, a few new stamps to fussy cut, and a few fun pics.  Done!  Love these the best of all from the weekend.



Well, this was meant to be a quick and inspiring post.  I hope you enjoyed these layouts and maybe they inspired you to work outside of your comfort zone.  

Check back on Saturday.  My next post with Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Design Team goes live Saturday morning.  There is a wonderful post there but more yumminess here!  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment