background

Sunday, July 20, 2014

2 for 1 with Design Memory Craft

Good morning papercrafters!  What a wonderful weekend it has been.  Here is Texas we had a cold front move through.  Yes, I said cold front.  And yes, it is July.  Weird.  Reality is that it just lowered our humidity and keep our temps in the low 90's.  I really think it should not have been called a cold front - that was very deceptive!

I have had some fun this last week creating great things in my craft room.  Today my post is live over at the  Design Memory Craft blog (just click and it will take you right there!).  I am so blessed to be a part of the Design Team.  The other members are amazing and I love the inspiration I get from them.  Want a peek at what you will see?  Alright:


The layout above is shown in detail with step by step instructions on their blog today.  Go visit and leave me a comment.

So, what else do I have for you today?  What is your 2 for 1?   Well, when I was trying to decide what to do for the blog I was very indecisive!!!  I had printed some of my favorite pics of my kids and just could not decided which one I wanted to use.  So I made 2!  Below you can see the other one I made.




Both of the layouts were  made using the Design Memory Craft products (gesso, gelatos, pitt pens).  I just love them both.  Of course, it could be the pics!  I love my kids!  I also added some fun cut outs that I cut with my Silhouette - still my favorite tool in the craft room.  On the layout with my daughter I was trying to use some paper that I have had in my stash for some time.  I think the reason I had not used it is because it was somewhat "bright".  The pattern and colors just seemed to overtake any photo I put on it.  Solution?  - a light coat of gesso to dull the colors.  Voila!  Perfect!

I really am pleased with how these turned out!  What do you think?  Leave me a comment over at  Design Memory Craft blog (just click and it will take you right there!) and let me know.

Have an inspired day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment