background

Monday, May 19, 2014

A quick thank you and a little more

Oh what a wonderful day!  The sun is shining.  There is a light breeze.  Aahhhh.

I wanted to give a shout to Faber Castell Design Memory Craft this morning.  I previously posted an audition for the Guest Design Team for summer.  Well, I made it!  (insert wild screams and whoops!!!)  My whole house has been crazy excited for this.  I am more than thrilled for this amazing opportunity.  So, without further ado....
Just a quick "thanks" card made, of course, with my fav gelatos and pitt pens.  They work so well together.  I have all of my "stuff" in a great take along box so that I can play wherever I happen to  be (like this weekend sitting on the beach).

I look forward to sharing more fun ideas and projects in the coming summer months.  Check back often!

Be inspired today.  And if you can't be inspired then take the time to inspire someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment