background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living in a cardboard museum

We are in!  Finally.  Completely.  Nothing left at the rent house.  Now we are living in a cardboard museum!  Boxes.  Every size, every shape, and especially every weight!   I really don't remember packing all these.  And, seriously, what could possibly be in them?

I am making headway though.  Today, I found and unpacked all the china and crystal while I patiently waited 4 hours for a workman to arrive.  The workman did not arrive.  Bummer, but I got all that put away!  Traded boxes full of china/crystal for a stack of empty boxes and a huge stack of bubble and packing material.

I am just dying to get my craft spot set up.  I meticulously moved all my craft stuff by myself.  I know where everything is; what box it is in.  However, my desk is still in storage.  I really don't want to set up all my stuff only to have to re-do it all in 2 weeks when we retrieve the desk from storage.  So, my wonderful hubby is going to help me get it this weekend.   Oooohhhh......I know I will totally stay up and get it fixed that night!  I have several projects to get done.

Next week is my first class at Scrapp n' Savvy.  Really looking forward to it.  The class is for the Blissfully Organized that I pictured here earlier.  Other projects include some home decor things for the house, Valentine's party favors, my man's bday (cards and such), and a special project for A BLOG HOP!  Yep, you read it right.  A blog hop.  Scrapp n' Savvy is going to have a blog hop The first weekend in February.  It should be a ton of fun.  Check back for more details.

Well, the timer has dinged and the next set of cupcakes is ready.  I am making 60 cupcakes as a surprise for hubby.  It's scout night and what a better place to hear happy birthday sung?  So, 60 cupcakes it is!

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment