background

Friday, June 21, 2013

I won!

I won!  I am an avid blog follower of several different blogs.  A few weeks ago Stampendous stamps joined with Co'ordinations paper (by Tim Holtz), David Tutera,  and May Arts ribbon to host a blog hop.  And of course there were prizes.  I followed all week because there were some adorable projects.  Not to mention that you can learn something new sometimes.  Had to leave a comment each day...no biggie, it was fun.

Well, I won.  I got my package the other day and it was great.  They sent a card size pack of the Co'ordinations paper, the sanding set to use with the paper, a selection of ribbon pieces, a selection of the new card pieces by David Tutera, a jumbo stamp block, and a set of jumbo Stampendous stamps!  Wow!  Very generous.  I just love all the goodies but most especially love the stamp set.
This is the stamp set.  Isn't it wonderful?  If you are looking for some fun today head over to the Stampendous blog.  They have been hosting another blog hop combined with Etch Art.  Amazing things!

I will be posting some of the fun stuff I make with this very soon.  Enjoy you first day of summer!  And remember, it's too hot outside so come in and craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment